Friday, March 10, 2006

Been a while...

So here's a short post for you guys... Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

I am surprized at the amount of people who tried out my quiz, and the scores are pretty good (I guess the questions are pretty easy)

I've been busy doing loads of nothing it seems... can't seem to get things done...
Gonna drink and game tonight.. .gonna do first aid, buy alcohol and drink and smoke waterpipe on saturday, prolly gonna drink (if there are leftovers) on sunday... then another week... we only have 25 schooldays left. it's beginning to dawn on me that I am not staying here forever. It feels good and terrifying at the same time. 25 schooldays equals three cycles and a day and aproximately 5 weeks... All together? we have 75 days left. Then done. Gone. Finished.... Forgotten?

And then there's summer... and then Iceland. Living a grown up life. Paying bills. Going to work. Studying the things I want to learn... Growing up?

I am scared and exited... I want to live, but I am afraid of growing up. I want to stay me, not become some sort of drone-clone of the society.

Anyways... gotta run! Dinner time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tugc said...

Yes,grad sucks so much..so does being pbliged to grow up,however,the child is in you..You are the one to keep it..You mighth not be free to reveal it everywhere,but you can always hide it in you,just like i am;)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Dreihaddar said...

Forgotten?
Well...yeah actually, it is kindof forgotten.
At first it was easy, remembering stuff I'd do day-to-day. Little things like walking to the boathouse and looking out towards the other side of the fjord thinking "Yeah...I could swim that".
Now though, those things don't come so easily. So yes, that place will get fuzzier, even abit forgotten, but I doubt it'll ever go away completely, whether we want to or not. It's branded us, a bumpy and cancerous looking scar that if you squint at it juuuust right, it looks like a pelican.
I've talked to people here, at home, that I use to consider...while not friends then atleast interesting. How dull I must've be to find them interesting. I hear people complain about their studies here and when I ask them what it is they are studying I almost snort the fizzy water I drink habitually out of my nose. It's silly, they are lazy and we are kicked out of our school, totally disassociated with the rest of the world (or, I was atleast) and then told to get a job and stop slouching around.
I don't think we're capable of becoming drones, not after that place. Not after running up and down teachers hill trying to hand in an essay or dealing with people nabbing your underwear for WHO KNOWS what purpose.
And hey! You've got me there to make sure no droning goes on. *thumbs up*
...
This turned out way longer than I intended.
Latah!

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home