Thursday, July 06, 2006

And the Bunny Survived...

Yeah, I did... I actually did better in most subjects than anyone had expected... But Theatre was very dissappointing. I thought I had done better than this.. Anyways, I now have an IB diploma of 29 points.. Nothing big, but at least I didn't fail, huh?

Danish: 5 (expected, quite alright)
Spanish: 5 (Whoa! I had been optimistic when I was hoping for a 4!)
Philosophy: 5 (Hell yeah! FUCK YOU SUMMER!)
E-Systems: 5 (wtf? I thought I was getting a 3 for sure.. espescially with my fucked up labs...)
Maths: 5 (Screw you Kip. Screw you. That's all)
Theatre: 4 ( Sadness... loads of saddness... I'm totally giving up all dreams in this area.)

So when I said the teachers were being partial and unfair, maybe I had a point? When I said they were giving me lower grades than I deserved, maybe I was right?
Perhaps it wasn't all my fault after all, huh? I wish I could tell Summer, because I'm pretty sure this would piss her off... predicting me a 2... pffft!

Heniways.. I gotta get some sleep, I'll update you soon enough...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

congrats!!!
enjoy your sleep, you/ we deserve it all :)

hugs
s.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

I agree with Salome

8:43 PM  
Blogger Egetusmeister said...

I know how crushing the 4 in theatre is... join the club.. But it's nothing to give up on your dreams over! I mean, duh, it makes you feel like you've got no talent what so ever, that you understand nothing of theatre, that you have no imaginative ideas, no creativity... That you suck! That's waht it feels like. But I am still keeping the dream alive somewhere in the back of my head. I will never give it up even though I am starting studies in social work now. But still, a dream that followed me for 12 years and continued to live at the college will not be down graded by the fucking IBO! I know I have something going on there, when I do theatre and you know you've got that something too! So don't you fucking die on me now! :D

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home